NOW RECRUITING CHIEF OFFICERS - Cargo fleet
Posted date [2018-Jul-11] (ID: 992)
We are recognized for the excellence of our maritime and land operations. Our fleet continues to grow with two more new state-of-the-art tanker vessels to come. They are the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) powered Canadian merchant vessels.
Desgagnés is now recruiting CHIEF OFFICERS onboard its vessels involved in the Arctic Sealift operations.
- Candidates holding the following qualifications will be considered:
Certificate of Competency:
• Chief Mate, Near Coastal (minimally)
- Bridge Resources Management training (asset)
- Valid Marine Medical Certificate;
- Valid MED Certificate of proficiency;
All candidates should hold appropriate Canadian certification to comply with regulatory requirements for the respective position as outlined above. Ships operate outside of domestic waters.
Desgagnés offers you:
– a variety of career opportunities
– to join a team with heart and pride
On land or at sea you will be in your element