McKeil Marine Limited has immediate openings for Second Engineers aboard our vessel on a permanent full-time basis. We are looking for eager and self-starting individuals responsible for the up keeping, and maintenance of all machinery.
- Safe and economical operations of machinery on the vessel;
- Proper maintenance of all mchinery on vessel;
- Assist with the safe and proper operation of the propulsion and auxiliary machinery, prompt and precise response to the engine orders received from he navigation bridge;
- Monitoring of bunkers and lubricants;
- Safe and proper management of the Engine Room Department;
- Ensure to follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties assigned.
- Fourth-Class Engineer Certificate issued by Transport Canada
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Experiece with Safety Management Systems.
Be a part of a winning and growing organization. Joining our crew means receiving a total rewards package that includes company coordinated travels, favourable rotation schedules, company paid training and certificates upgrade bonuses.
Licensed candidates must hold a valid Transport Canada Certificate of Competency, valid seafarer's medical, and be STCW 95 certified. Candidates must also possess a valid passport as well as clearance to enter the US.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you, please visit our website mckeil.com to view current opportunities.
We thank all applicants but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. McKeil Marine is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.