We have an immediate need for 1 Second Class Engineer for our CDN flagged vessels.
At Ocean Services Ltd. we are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our seafarers and the protection of the envivoinment.
- Safe operations of machinery and proper management of the Engine Room
- Proper maintenance of all machinery on the vessel
- Monitoring of bunkers and lubricants
- Assist in the safe and proper operation auxiliary machinery
- Prompt and precise response to the engine orders received from the navigation bridge
- CDN Certificates (discharge book, MEDS)
- Second Class Engineer Certificate issued by Transport Canada
- CDN Advanced Tanker Endorsement
- Certification of Competancy- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties
- CDN Passport or PR card with US Visa
- Marine First Aid
- TC Marine Medical
- Confined Space
Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, is solutions oriented and has a great attitude.
We offer a competitive compensation package for the right candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.