$15,000 BONUS AVAILABLE! HIRING 2ND ENGINEERS FOR TANKER FLEET - APPLY TODAY!
Posted date [2019-Mar-26] (ID: 1350)
Algoma's tanker fleet is expanding and we are currently searching for 2nd engineers to be a part of our team.
This position offers 30 day on/off schedule and competitive compensation and benefits. Inquire with us today about the perks of working with Algoma!
For a limited time only, a signing bonus is available to qualified 2nd engineers.
Our tanker Officers sail all year-round with no lay-offs.
If you want the chance to further your career by working with our growing company, apply now!
Candidates must possess:
• 2nd Class Engineer, Motor Ship
• STCW Refresher training certificates
• Marine Medical issued by Transport Canada
• Advanced Oil Tanker Training
• Canadian passport or permanent residence status
• Certificate of Proficiency for Vessel Personnel with Security Responsibilities or SSO
If you are interested in a rewarding career with Algoma Central Corporation please send your resume to careers algonet.com and include “Second Engineer Tanker” or “Second Engineer Drybulk” in the subject line of your email.
Algoma Central Corporation encourages application from designated group members identified under the Federal Employment Equity Act. We wish to thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.