Transport Desgagnés specializes in ship management, in shipping line and in vessels operations in order to freight items to internal customers which are its commercial subsidiaries to fulfill their commercial needs.
Under the supervision of the Chief Engineer, he is responsible for the planning and supervision of preventive maintenance activities and repairs to the ship's machinery, equipment and systems. His specific responsibilities are the preventive maintenance and maintenance of the main engine and propulsion system and the supervision of the maintenance of the auxiliary machinery.
· Certificates/Endorsements: STCW Regulation III/2 −OT2 −CT2
· Second-class Engineer, motor ship Certificate of Competency or higher (STCW)
· Certificate of Competency in Advanced Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operations (STCW)
· Valid Marine Medical Certificate
· Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
· Marine Advanced First Aid certificate (STCW)
· 6 months experience as 3rdEngineer and 24 months as Engineer on oil/chemical tanker vessels
· Proficiency in English (Working Language)