Wheelsman position :
The Wheelsman is responsible for the maneuvering bar and executes the orders given by the Master or the Officer of the watch. He takes part in the maintenance and operations of the ship, such as cleaning and general maintenance of the ship, like painting, handling moorings and others, while ensuring the implementation of the the quality and safety management system and the compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
Boarding location : Montreal, Qc
Starting: December 14, 2021
We offer excellent work conditions, high technology vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Bridge Watch Rating (Mandatory)
- Marine Emergency Duties, STCW Basic Safety
- Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats, other than fast rescue boats
- Ship Personnel with designated security duties proficiency
- Transport Canada medical certificate
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Good ability to work with a team
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, no later than December 15, 2021 in confidence to our website : https://www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.