CAPTAIN / MASTER - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Posted date [2018-Apr-19] (ID: 869)
Seeking a Qualified Permanent
for our domestic dry-bulk fleet
Join our Team!
The Captain is responsible for the safety of the crew and any contractors, protection of the environment, the vessel and its cargo and has the overriding authority to make decisions with respect to safety and pollution prevention and to request the Company’s assistance as may be necessary.
Candidates must possess:
• Master, Near Coastal or Master Mariner (preferred) issued by Transport Canada
• Radio Operator’s License (or GOC)
• Ship Security Officer (preferred)
• Great Lakes Pilotage Authority (GLPA) certificate holder (preferred)
• Canadian passport or Permanent Resident status
If you are interested in a rewarding career with Algoma Central Corporation please send your resume to careersalgonet.com and include “Master” in the subject line of your email.
Visit our website for further information http://www.algonet.com/careers/
Algoma Central Corporation encourages application from designated group members identified under the Federal Employment Equity Act. We wish to thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.