Lower Lakes Towing LTD is the Canadian operating subsidiary of Rand Logistics Corporation. together with our American Sister Company, Grand River Navigation, we are one of the largest marine transportation service providers operating on the Great Lakes today with a combined fleet of 15 bulk frieight vessels in service to over 50 customers across the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Seaway.
Lower Lakes provides more than a salary, a comlete reward is everyting you recieve as an employee - Your income, heahcare beniefts, wellness programs, retirement savings plans and work / life balance as Our Leave System is without compare.
Our company is seeking a well-organized and self directed individial for the position of Vessel Master with the following duties:
- The Master is in ultimate command and is therefore resonsible for the ship
- The Master directly represents the Owners of the vessel in its operation, and in the execution of the ship's business.
- The Master is responsible for the seaworthiness, safety and security of the vessel, its equipment, cargo and personnel.
- Master Near Coastal Certficate issued by Transport Canada
- Valid MED, Marine Medical and First Aid Certificates
- GLPA Certificate is an asset
- Strong Organizational, and communication skills
- Service on Great Lakes Self-Unloading vessels in preferred but not required
Submit resumes to: lltjobsrandlog.com