Job description :
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the incumbent is assigned to harbour towage operations for Ocean Ontario Towing which primarily operate in the respective ports of Hamilton, Toronto and Oshawa.
- Perform all requests for harbour towage in the ports serviced;
- Manage all Navigation and safety equipment onboard vessel;
- Manage all Captain ISO documents for vessels as required.
- Hold a Master, minimum 500T, near coastal certificate, issued by Transport Canada;
- Hold a valid medical certificate;
- Be able to work rotating 24/7 shifts;
- Some overnight stays onboard tugs depending on vessel traffic.
Work schedule :
- 40 hours/week;
- 7/7 work schedule (14 days on and 7 days off - stand-by).