MARINE CHIEF ENGINEER
The Position – Marine Chief Engineer
Reporting to the Fleet Superintendent, the Chief Engineer is responsible for the administration of the Engine Department, for the safe, efficient and economical operation of all machinery throughout the vessel and for the maintenance of equipment.
- Canadian First Class Motor Certification (STCW 95)
- Minimum 5 years experience as Chief Engineer
- Excellent leadership, supervision and planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
In addition to a competitive base salary and corporate bonus, we offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package. Our vessel complete weekly runs into and out of St. John’s from the port of Halifax and our rotations are 28/28.
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Oceanex Inc is committed to a diversified work force and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.