Position - Ship's cook
Reporting to the Captain, the ship’s cook duty is to ensure healthy, safe, efficient and cost-effective catering in accordance with the Company’s procedures, relevant legislation and the Company’s Safety Management System. He must carry out the preparation of the menus, the preparation of the meals, verify the inventory and place the orders. He must maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and its equipment.
Boarding location : Montreal, Qc
Starting : October 12th, 2019
Status : regular
We offer excellent work conditions, high technology vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Certificate of ship’s cook
- Marine Emergency Duties, STCW Basic Safety
- Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats, other than fast rescue boats
- Ship Personnel with designated security duties proficiency
- Transport Canada medical certificate
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with rapidity
- Ability to work alone
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter before October 15th, 2019 in confidence to the following link : https://www.oceanex.com/hr