Position - Ship's cook, regular
Reporting to the Captain, the ship’s cook duty is to ensure healthy, safe, efficient and cost-effective catering in accordance with the Company’s procedures, relevant legislation and the Company’s Safety Management System. He must carry out the preparation of the menus, the preparation of the meals, verify the inventory and place the orders. He must maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and its equipment.
Boarding location : Montreal, Qc
Starting : May 20, 2022
We offer excellent work conditions, high technology vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Certificate of ship’s cook
- Marine Emergency Duties, STCW Basic Safety
- Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats, other than fast rescue boats
- Ship Personnel with designated security duties proficiency
- Transport Canada medical certificate
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with rapidity
- Ability to work alone
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible in confidence to the following link : https://www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.