We are currently looking for an experienced Engine Room Rating to work on one of our ships. Reporting to the Second Engineer, the Engine Room Rating assists Marine Engineers in operating, maintaining and repairing engines, machines and various equipment. In addition to ensuring a clean, safe work environment, he checks monitoring instruments linked to the ship’s mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
Starting:August 16, 2022
We offer excellent work conditions, excellent life conditions onboard, high technology vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Engine Room Rating (an asset)
- Marine Emergency Duties, STCW Basic Safety
- Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats, other than fast rescue boats
- Ship Personnel with designated security duties proficiency
- Transport Canada medical certificate
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible in confidence to the following link: https://www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. See Oceanex at www.oceanex.com