Marine engineer - 4th class
Posted date [2022-Nov-10] (ID: 2781)
We have one position available for Marine Engineer, Fourth Class motor. Under the supervision of the Chief Engineer, the 4th Class Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, repair and cleanliness of all machinery and equipment assigned to him.
Boarding Location: Montreal, Qc
Starting : November 25, 2022
Status : Regular
We offer excellent work conditions, well maintained vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
• Canadian Marine Engineer certificate, motor vessel, Class 4 (STCW-95)
• MED STCW Basic Safety
• MED in Advanced Firefighting
• Marine Medical Certificate
• Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties Proficiency
• Billingual in French and English
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Capacity to work under pressure
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to the career section as soon as possible at our website : www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.