Ocean Services Ltd.
TEMPORARY ENGINE ROOM RATING
We are recruiting for Canadian-flagged tanker on a regular trade of the East Coast.
We offer a day for day leave system, with a 40 day contract rotation, competitive benefits package. Vessel is Canadian flag and home port is Saint John, NB. Trading area is mainly east coast provinces with occasional US trip.
This is a Temporary/Relief position.
- Canadian Certificates (Discharge Book, MED's, Certificate of Competency)
- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties
- Oil Tanker Familiarization.
- Canadian Passport or PR Card with US Visa.
- TC Marine Medical
- WHMIS, Confined Space
- Ability to work in the US
Our ideal candidate is solutions oriented and a team player and has previous tanker experience. If this sounds like you or someone you know if your professional network please reach out to me via this posting or at my personal email: norbulksj