2nd ENGINEERS - CARGO FLEET
Posted date [2018-Jun-27] (ID: 975)
We are recognized for the excellence of our maritime and land operations. Our fleet continues to grow with more new state-of-the-art tanker vessels to come. They are the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) powered Canadian merchant vessels.
Desgagnés is now recruiting 2nd ENGINEERS for immediate and future positions onboard its cargo vessels operating in the Eastern Arctic as the Company has added several new ships to its fleet.
- Candidates holding the following qualifications will be considered:
Certificates of Competency:
• First-Class Engineer, Motor Ship (STCW); or
• Second-Class Engineer, Motor Ship (STCW)
- Valid Marine Medical Certificate;
- Valid MED Certificate of proficiency;
All candidates should hold appropriate Canadian certification to comply with regulatory requirements for the respective position as outlined above. Ships operate outside of domestic waters.
Desgagnés offers you:
– a variety of career opportunities
– to join a team with heart and pride
On land or at sea you will be in your element
Groupe Desgagnés inc. is committed to the Employment Equity Act and invites designated groups to apply.