OCEAN SERVICES LTD. (crewing company for Norbulk Shipping)
We are currently recruiting a full time 3rd engineer at Ocean Service Ltd. for one of our Canadian Flagged Vessels. At Norbulk, we are committed to Health and Safety of our seafarers and the protection of the environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Safe operations of machinery and proper management of the Engine Room
- Proper maintenance of all machinery on the vessel
- Monitoring of bunkers and lubricants
- Assist in the safe and proper operation auxiliary machinery
- Prompt and precise response to the engine orders received from the navigation bridge
- CDN Certificates (discharge book, MEDS)
- Second Class Engineer Certificate issued by Transport Canada
- Certification of Competancy- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties
- CDN Passport or PR card with US Visa
- Marine First Aid
- TC Marine Medical
- Confined Space
Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, is solutions oriented and has a great attitude.
We offer a competitive compensation package for the right candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.