We have position available for a Marine Junior Engineer. The Junior Engineer reports to the Watch-keeping Engineering Officer during engine room watches on watch keeping matters, and to the Second Engineer for routine and maintenance matters.
Boarding Location: Halifax, NS
Starting: September 2, 2022
We offer excellent work conditions, well maintained vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Canadian Marine engineer certificate, motor vessel, Class 4 (STCW-95)
- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties Proficiency
- Knowledge of English
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Marine medical certificate
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to the career section before August 19, 2022 at our website : www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.