Position - Messperson
Reporting to the Chief Cook, the Messperson is responsible for cleaning the galley, dining rooms, refrigerators, freezers, dishes. He/She assists the chief cook in the preparation of meals as requested. He/She cleans the cabins.
Boarding location : Montréal, Qc
Starting : June 25, 2019
Status : Temporary (4 weeks with a possibility of extension)
We offer excellent work conditions, high technology vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Marine Emergency Duties, STCW Basic Safety
- Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats, other than fast rescue boats
- Ship Personnel with designated security duties proficiency
- Certification in food handling
- Transport Canada medical certificate
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Good ability to work with a team
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter before May 25th, 2019 in confidence to the following link : https://www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.