At Norbulk, we are committed to the health & safety of our seafarers. Our crewing company Ocean Services Ltd. is recruiting a 1 full timeSteward for our Canadian Flagged Vessel "The East Coast" .
The Steward plays an important role on the ship, as they work hand and hand with our cook to provide nourishment for our crew while on board.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Preparing breakfast for the crew
- Serving meals to the crew
- Keeping the galley, stores room, mess clean and tidy.
- Cabin cleaning
- Food & Hygene training
- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties
- MEDS (Basic Safety & Survival Craft)
- First Aid
- Valid Passport
- Marine Medical
- Ability to work in the US
- COVID- 19 Proof of Double Vaccination
Our ideal candidate is team oriented, works well with others and has a great attitude. At Norbulk (Ocean Services Ltd), we offer our employees a competitive compensation package and believe in continuous learning.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.