At Norbulk, we are committed to the health & safety of our seafarers. Our crewing company Ocean Services Ltd. is recruiting a Steward for our Canadian Flagged Vessel
The Steward plays an important role on the ship, as they work hand and hand with our cook to provide nourishment for our crew while on board.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Preparing breakfast for the crew
- Serving meals to the crew
- Keeping the galley, stores room, mess clean and tidy.
- Cabin cleaning
- Food & Hygene training
- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties
- MEDS (Basic Safety & Survival Craft)
- First Aid
- Valid Passport
- Marine Medical
- Ability to work in the US
- COVID- 19 Proof of Double Vaccination
-Valid Drivers License
Our ideal candidate is team oriented, works well with others and has a great attitude. At Norbulk (Ocean Services Ltd), we offer our employees a competitive compensation package and believe in continuous learning.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.