Posted date [2022-Oct-25] (ID: 2769)
Under the supervision of the bosun, the seaman takes part in the maintenance and operations of the vessel, such as cleaning and general maintenance of the vessel, painting, handling moorings and others, while ensuring the implementation of the quality and safety management system and the application of the company's policies and procedures.
Boarding Location: Montreal, Qc
Starting: November 8th, 2022
We offer excellent work conditions, high technology vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
• Bridge Watch Rating (an asset)
• Marine Emergency Duties, STCW Basic Safety (Refresher)
• Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats, other than fast rescue boats (Refresher)
• Ship Personnel with designated security duties proficiency
• Transport Canada medical certificate
• Bilingualism (French and English)
• Good ability to work with a team
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter before November 7th, 2022 in confidence to the following link : https://www.oceanex.com/hr
Oceanex Inc. is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. See Oceanex at www.oceanex.com