The CSL Group Inc. (“CSL”) of Montreal, Canada is a world-leading provider of marine dry bulk cargo handling and delivery services. Through its major operating divisions, Canada Steamship Lines, CSL Americas, CSL Australia, CSL Asia and CSL Europe, CSL owns and operates a highly diversified fleet of specialized self-unloading vessels, off-shore transshippers and Handysize bulk carriers, and delivers more than 78 million tonnes of cargo to industrial customers annually. CSL's history can be traced back to 1845.
At CSL, we are committed to the wellbeing of our crews and employees, and to promoting a corporate culture that values high ethical standards, a safe and healthy workplace and respect for the environment. A career with CSL is both stimulating and challenging, and we are continually seeking skilled and passionate individuals to occupy key roles throughout our company.
For more information on CSL Group, please visit our website: https://www.cslships.com/en.Duties and responsibilities
- Follow up on invoices belonging to the technical team with the appropriate internal and external parties;
- Provide technical administrative support as needed;
- Correct weekly invoicing report sent by Mumbai and apply correction in Shipsure 2;
- To collect and maintain technical records on vessel performance indicators and ensure the ship management system is up to date with accurate data;
- Support preparing FBS, Budget all operational finance reports;
- Provide support to Fleet Manager in regards of Monthly variance reports;
- Provide support in clearing monthly accrual report;
- Provide support via B2B system and correct any issue met by suppliers;
- Follow-up with suppliers regarding insurance coverage proof etc.;
- Collaborate with vessel staff, superintendents and accounts payables staff to ensure on-time payment of suppliers;
- Link with treasury for any special funds requested by OPS or GTS (use of other currencies, special funds release for major projects).
- College diploma (DEC) in business management or equivalent - BAC would be an asset;
- 2-3 years experience in a related field;
- Experience with Shipsure (an asset);
- Experience with Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage priorities coming from different directions;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Ability to be proactive and effective with minimal supervision;
- Ethical and accountable;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- An interest in financial and budgetary matters;
- Bilingual (English & French).
This is a full time, salaried position. CSL offers a competitive salary, employee bonus program and comprehensive benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.