Lower Lakes Towing Ltd. is the Canadian operating subsidiary of Rand Logistics Corportation. Together with our Amerian sister comany, Grand River Navigation Company, we are one of the larges marie transportation serviceproviers operatin n the Great Lakes today with a combined flee of 15 bulk frieght vessels in service to over 50 customers across the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Seaway.
Lower Lakes provides more than a salary, a complete reward is evertin you recieve as a employee - Your income, healthcare enefts, wellness programs, retirement savings plans and work/life balance as our leave system is without compare.
Our company is seeking a well-oganized and self-directed individual for the position of Watchkeeping Engineer with the following duties:
- Safley manning an Engineering Watch
- Complete tasks asassisnged by the Preventative Maintenance System.
- Maintin Engine and Deck equipment such as Air Compressors, Winchs, Sewage Units, Balst Pumps, Potable Water Pumps an OWS
- Other Duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer
- F ourth-Class Engineer, Motor Ship (or higher) certificate issued by Transport Canada
- Valid MED, Marine Medical, and First Aid Certificates
- Strong organizational, communication skills
- Service on Great Lakes Self-Unloaders is preferred but not required
Please submit applications or questions to:
Via Email: michael.taetschrandlog.com
Via Telephone: 231-642-4638