Transport Desgagnés specializes in ship management, in shipping line and in vessels operations in order to freight items to internal customers which are its commercial subsidiaries to fulfill their commercial needs.
Desgagnés Marine Petro INC. (21, Marché-Champlain Street, Quebec City (Quebec) G1K 8Z8 Canada) is recruiting two (2) 2nd Officers for it’s Tanker Fleet vessels, trading in the Great Lakes, in Eastern Canada and in the Canadian Arctic.
The 2nd Officer assists the Chief Officer in cargo operations. He is also responsible, amongst other things, for creating the ship’s passage plans, updating publications and charts, and checking/inspecting navigation equipment.
· Certificates/Endorsements: STCW Regulation II/1 − OT2 − CT2
· Watchkeeping Mate Certificate of Competency or higher (STCW)
· Certificate of Competency in Advanced Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operations (STCW)
· Generic ECDIS Training
· Bridge Resources Management Training (Would be an asset)
· Valid Marine Medical Certificate
· Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
· Marine Advanced First Aid certificate (STCW)
· 3 months experience as 2nd Officer and 9 months experience as 3rd or 4th Officer on oil/chemical tanker vessels
· Proficiency in English (Working Language)
All applicants must have previous relevant experience on oil/chemical tankers and hold all appropriate STCW certificates, as outlined above. The possession of Transport Canada certificates and endorsements is not mandatory: Successful applicants will be supported by the Company in their efforts to obtain recognition of their STCW certificates and competency endorsements by Transport Canada and employment will be conditional upon obtainment of such recognition.
The hourly rate is $ 36,32 for the first 40 hours/week and $ 54,49 thereafter (Min. 8h/day, 7 days/week, vessel operating 24 hours/day).
Transport Desgagnés assure la gestion, l’armement et l’opération de ses navires pour les fréter à sa clientèle interne que sont les divisions commerciales des compagnies sœurs, afin de satisfaire leurs besoins commerciaux.
Desgagnés Marine Petro INC. (21, rue du Marché-Champlain, Ville de Québec (Québec) G1K 8Z8 Canada) recrute deux (2) personnes pour le poste de 2e