McKeil Marine Limited has immediate openings for Third Mates aboard our vessels. We are looking for eager a self-starting individuals for the management of the deck department as well as the navigation of the ship.
- The safe keeping of navigational watch;
- Keep all documentation, books, navigtion charges and the MSDS up to date:
- Under the Captain's directions, prepare all voyage plans and trip reports;
- Responsible for the electronic navigation equipment on board;
- Ensure loading and unloading watch;
- Ensure inspection of the safety equipments;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Watchkeeping Mate Near Coastal issued by Transport Canada;
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team Player;
- Able to handle multiple tasks
Be a part of a winning and growing organization. Joining our crew means receiving a total rewards package that includes company coordinated travels, favourable rotation schedules, company paid training and certificate upgrade bonuses.
Licensed must hold a valid Transport Canada Certificate of Competency, a valid seafarer’s medical, passport, as well as clearance to enter the US.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you, please visit our website mckeil.com to view current opportunities.
We thank all applicants but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. McKeil Marine is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.