Notice: In order to work on Canadian ships, seafarers must be citizens or permanent residents of Canada and hold Transport Canada-issued Certificates of Competency.

For information about finding a job in Canada, please visit

(Hide me)
Recommend This Site
Available in these languages: English   Fran├žais  
Employer's / Advertiser's Login

Access to the Employer's system. Post Job Advertisements & Browse resumes!

Forgotten your Password?
Are you a job seeker?

Join Now