Notice: In order to work on Canadian ships, seafarers must be legally allowed to work in Canada (through citizenship, permanent residency or a visa allowing work), and hold either Transport Canada-issued Certificates of Competency, or Transport Canada-endorsed Certificates from the following countries: Ukraine, France, Norway, Australia, Georgia

For information about requesting an endorsement of a foreign certificate, please visit the Transport Canada website.

For information on visas and immigration to Canada, please visit the Come to Canada information site.

(Hide me)
Recommend This Site
Available in these languages: English   Fran├žais  

Job Posting Plans

Launch promotion!

Standard Posting Plans

Post all of your organization's vacancies to and enjoy full access to our resume database: Contact us for information on an unlimited posting plan.Promotional prices!

One Standard posting credit costs $295 (Promo!)