Recommend This Site
Available in these languages: English   Fran├žais  
About Us


Serving Canadian sailors and the Canadian shipping industry is run part-time by a Canadian deck officer, based in Montreal. If you have any comments or suggestions, please use the "Contacts" link at the top right corner of the web page. If you'd like to get a call from us, just leave your name and phone number. Thanks for using!