OCEAN SERVICES LTD. (Crewing company for Norbulk Shipping NB Ltd.)
We are currently recruiting a full time 2nd engineer at Ocean Services Ltd. for one of our Canadian Flagged Vessels. As 2nd Engineer you will be part of the ship's "on board" management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safe operations of machinery and proper management of the Engine Room
- Proper maintenance of all machinery on the vessel
- Monitoring of bunkers and lubricants
- Assist in the safe and proper operation auxiliary machinery
- Prompt and precise response to the engine orders received from the navigation bridge
- CDN Certificates (discharge book, MEDS)
- Second Class Engineer Cert of Competency
- Tanker Level 2 Endorsement
- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties
- CDN Passport or PR card with US Visa
- Marine Advanced First Aid
- TC Marine Medical
- Confined Space
-COVID-19 Double Vaccination
Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, is solutions oriented and has a great attitude.
We offer a competitive compensation package for the right candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.