Ocean se distingue par l'ingeniosite de ses solutions maritimes. Notre expertise et la creativite de nos employes nous permettent d'offrir rapidement des solutions fiables et de qualité à notre clientele.
En mer, comme sur terre, notre équipe de travail est notre atout le plus precieux. Notre objectif : rassembler une équipe d'employés dynamiques et motives qui partage la meme passion de l'excellence.
C'est pourquoi Ocean s'engage à offrir un environnement de travail et des conditions favorisant le développement d'une carrière enrichissante à un éventail de profils professionnels.
Joignez-vous à une compagnie qui offre des conditions favorisant le developpement d'une carriere stimulante.
Ocean is renowned for its ingenious marine solutions. Thanks to our expertise and the creativity of our staff, we can quickly provide reliable and high-quality solutions.
On land or at sea, our staff is our most valuable asset. Our goal is to build a dynamic, motivated team of employees who share the same commitment to excellence.
This is why Ocean is committed to offering a work environment and working conditions that provide enriching career development opportunities for a range of professional profiles.
Join a company that offers conditions that stimulate the development of an exciting career....
Under the supervision of the Director of Towing Operations in Ontario, you will have to perform mechanical operation and maintenance on conventional tugs. You will be working mainly in the Port of Hamilton and required to make a few trips outside the port when needed.
- Maintain the main engine and auxiliary equipment;
- Operate electrical, mechanical and hydraulic control systems as well as replenishment-at-sea equipment;
- Operate and maintain refrigeration, ventilation and air conditioning equipment;
- Follow-up on the tasks from the preventive maintenance system;
- Esure the implementation of the safety management system in his department;
- Monitor the functioning parameters of the main engine (pressure, temperature, levels) and report any irregularity.
- Hold a Canadian STCW-95 Fourth Class motor marine engineering mechanic certificate (other higher classes could be considered);
- Hold a valid medical certificate issued by Transport Canada;
- Hold a valid training certificate in marine advanced first aid;
- Good knowledge of diesel motor mechanics;
- Available and willing to travel outside the port if necessary;
- Have 1-4 years' experience on a ship as Egineer Officer;
- Be available for days, nights and weekends;
- Self-sufficient and responsible;
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- 7/7 work schedule (14 days on and 7 days off in stand-by);
- Wage rate established under the collective agreement in force;
- Permanent job.
To apply :
- By fax: 418-694-1844
- By email: resshumgroupocean.com
- Online: www.groupocean.com