Transport Desgagnés specializes in ship management, in shipping line and in vessels operations in order to freight items to internal customers which are its commercial subsidiaries to fulfill their commercial needs.
Desgagnés Marine Petro INC. (21, Marché-Champlain Street, Quebec City (Quebec) G1K 8Z8 Canada) is recruiting one (1) 4th Engineers for it’s Tanker Fleet vessels, trading in the Great Lakes, in Eastern Canada and in the Canadian Arctic.
Under the supervision of the Chief Engineer, he is responsible for the planning and supervision of preventive maintenance activities and repairs to the ship's machinery, equipment and systems. His specific responsibilities are the preventive maintenance and maintenance of the main engine and propulsion system and the supervision of the maintenance of the auxiliary machinery.
· Certificates/Endorsements: STCW Regulation III/1 − OT1 − CT1
· Fourth-class Engineer, motor ship Certificate of Competency or higher (STCW)
· Certificate of Competency in Basic Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operations (STCW)
· Valid Marine Medical Certificate
· Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
· Marine Advanced First Aid certificate (STCW)
· 6 months experience as 4th Engineer on oil/chemical tanker vessels
· Proficiency in English (Working Language)
All applicants must have previous relevant experience on oil/chemical tankers and hold all appropriate STCW certificates, as outlined above. The possession of Transport Canada certificates and endorsements is not mandatory: Successful applicants will be supported by the Company in their efforts to obtain recognition of their STCW certificates and competency endorsements by Transport Canada and employment will be conditional upon obtainment of such recognition.
The hourly rate is $ 34,67 for the first 40 hours/week and $ 52,01 thereafter (Min. 8h/day, 7 days/week, vessel operating 24 hours/day).
Transport Desgagnés assure la gestion, l’armement et l’opération de ses navires pour les fréter à sa clientèle interne que sont les divisions commerciales des compagnies sœurs, afin de satisfaire leurs besoins commerciaux.
Desgagnés Marine Petro INC. (21, rue du Marché-Champlain, Ville de Québec (Québec) G1K 8Z8 Canada) recrute un (1) personne pour le poste de 4e Mécanicien pour sa Flotte de navires-citernes et ce, pour op&eacu