Transport Desgagnés specializes in ship management, in shipping line and in vessels operations in order to freight items to internal customers which are its commercial subsidiaries to fulfill their commercial needs.
DESGAGNÉS MARINE CARGO INC. (21, Marché-Champlain Street, Quebec City (Quebec) G1K 8Z8 Canada) is recruiting Watchkeeping mates for its Cargo Fleet vessels, trading in the Great Lakes, in Eastern Canada and in the Canadian Arctic.
· Watchkeeping Mate Certificate of Competency or higher (STCW)
· Generic ECDIS Training
· Valid Marine Medical Certificate
· Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
· Marine Advanced First Aid certificate (STCW)
· Training for ships operating in polar waters (asset)
· Proficiency in English (Working Language)
All applicants must have previous relevant experience on cargo vessels and hold all appropriate STCW certificates, as outlined above.
We are committed to the Employment Equity Act and invite designated groups to apply.